The Skarlet Mojito
- 12 ounces Skarlet Private Reserve No.1 Infusion
- 12 mint leaves, or spearmint
- 6 tablespoons of juice from a fresh-squeezed lime
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- 20 ounces Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water
- 4 slices lime
Place ice in beverage shaker, pour in the Skarlet Private Reserve No.1, 8 muddled mint sprigs, lime juice and sugar. Shake well and serve over ice in a high ball glass. Top off each glass with the Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water.
Garnish each with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint. Serves 4.
The Jovita SangriA
- 750 mL bottle of Skarlet Private Reserve No.1 chilled
- 1 cup 100 % Pineapple Juice
- 2 Granny Smith Apples sliced
- 1 Large Navel Orange sliced
- 1 Lime sliced
- 1-2 cups Blueberries
- 2 Cans Raspberry Spritzer chilled
Add all fruit except blueberries to pitcher and slightly muddle. Add Skarlet Private Reserve No.1, pineapple juice, and blueberries. Chill mixture at least 1 hour. Before serving add spritzer (pour toward side of pitcher as not to lose carbonation). Serve with lime or orange wedge. Makes 6-8 servings.
This drink delicious recipe was provided courtesy of the amazing Chef Herman Davis, Jr. of Catered 2. Visit his website here.
- 2 frozen cubes of Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- Fever Tree Ginger Ale
- Orange Rind
Freeze Skarlet No.1 in an ice cube tray. Once frozen, put frozen cubes of Skarlet Private Reserve No.1 into a highball glass. Add ginger ale, garnish with orange and savor the Skarlet Private Reserve No.1 as it melds with the ginger ale.
Prep time: 2 hours
- 2oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 5oz Fever Tree Ginger Ale
Pour Ginger Ale into a champagne flute. Finish with Skarlet Private Reserve No.1.
Prep time: 1 minute
- 2oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 3oz Skarlet Virgin Series Spumante
- 1 cup Cubed ice
- .5oz Fresh lime juice
- Lemon garnish
- 2oz Skarlet No. 33 Muscat Grape Juice
Pour Skarlet Virgin Series Spumante over cubed ice then add Skarlet Private Reserve No.1 and Skarlet No. 33. Add lime juice and stir. Top with skewered lemon to garnish
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy butter (we recommend Earth Balance Spread)
- 2 tablespoons Dark Brown sugar
- 4oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 1 slice Lime
- 1 pinch Ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch Ground cinnamon
Heat Earth Balance in a saucepan, add brown sugar. Mix until carmelized. Add Skarlet Private Reserve No.1, to caramelized mixture and stir. Pour into a mug, add Lime garnish to rim of the mug and top with ground nutmeg and cinnamon.
- ¾ cup Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- ¾ cup Almond Milk
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoons Cashews (preferably soaked at least 2 hours)
- 2 tablespoons Agave nectar or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Ground Nutmeg (freshly grated, if possible)
- ⅛ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛th teaspoon Cloves
Place all ingredients in blender and mix. Chill mixture in refrigerator and serve.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1.5oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- .5oz Honey infused with lemon oil
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer
Step 1: Combine all ingredients, shake well and serve over ice with a skewer of cherries as garnish.
- 1oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 1oz Skarlet No.55 Virgin Series Chardonnay Juice
- 1oz Coconut water
- 1oz Pear juice
- 1oz Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
Combine all liquid ingredients (except tonic water) and shake with ice, pour into highball glass over fresh ice, add Fever Tree Elderflower tonic water. Garnish with cherry on top.
- .5oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 2oz Fever Tree Bitter Lemon
- 1oz Pineapple Juice
- .5oz Fresh Lime Juice
- Cinnamon Sugar (for rim optional)
Rim tumbler glass with cinnamon sugar then combine Skarlet Private Reserve No.1, Fever Tree Bitter Lemon, Pineapple and Lime juice. Shake with ice, pour into Martini glass then garnish with lime.
THe Colfax 457
- 2 oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 3 oz Coconut Water
- 3 Strawberries
- .5 oz Fresh Squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 oz Agave Nectar
- Garnish: Strawberry, Blackberry
Muddle 3 strawberries in a shaker tin, add all liquids with ice and shake until well chilled. Strain into a Collins glass with fresh ice and garnish with a strawberry and blackberry.
- 1 oz Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 1.5 oz Ruby Grapefruit juice
- .25 oz Pomegranate Grenadine
- Top with Skarlet Virgin Series Sparkling Moscato
- Garnish: Grapefruit wheel
Add all ingredients (except Skarlet Virgin Series Sparkling Moscato) to a shaker tin with ice and shake until chilled, strain into a Margarita glass with fresh ice. Top with Skarlet Virgin Series Sparkling Moscato, garnish with a grapefruit wheel.
- 1.5 oz - Skarlet Private Reserve No.1
- 1 oz - Apple Cider Gastrique* (recipe below)
- 2 Dashes - Angostura Flavoring Bitters
- Fresh Grated Cinnamon
For the Apple Cider Gastrique:
- 1 1/3 cups - Water
- 1 1/3 cups - Brown Sugar
- 2 cups - Diced Royal Gala Apples
- 1 cup - Organic Apple Cider
- Ginger Slice
Add all liquids to a glass with ice. Stir until well chilled. Top with grated cinnamon and an apple fan. Apple Cider Gastrique Instructions: Bring brown sugar and water to a boil and add the diced apples. Simmer for 30 minutes and then add the cider. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, allow to cool. Strain through cheesecloth to remove any apple chunks. Garnish with cherry and ginger slice on a skewer.